Truck vs. Auto Vehicle Collisions
Discuss Your Truck Accident & Injuries at No Cost: (619) 236-9696
At Simpson Law Group, we understand that while every automobile accident can be serious, truck accidents are uniquely catastrophic and complicated. The sheer size of commercial trucks increases the chances of life-threatening or fatal injuries during a collision. After a collision with a truck, there are complex issues involved in proving fault (was a driver, company, or even manufacturer to blame?) and recovering full compensation for all your losses.
After a truck collision, receive trusted legal advice from our San Diego truck accident attorneys at Simpson Law Group. We have substantial experience handling complex truck accident claims, including rear-end crashes, T-bone accidents, and many other types of trucking accidents.
Why do clients trust our truck accident lawyers?
- 40+ Years’ Trial-Tested Legal Experience
- Selected for Super Lawyers® (Top 5% of SoCal Attorneys)
- Named to list of “Top Attorneys in San Diego” – The New York Times
- Available 24/7 to Give FREE Legal Advice
Who Is Liable in a Truck Accident?
If you suffered injuries in a truck collision while driving a passenger vehicle, then you may be owed financial compensation for your losses, including medical bills, pain and suffering, missed wages, etc. We can evaluate your claim to determine who is liable for the accident, and help you pursue full and fair recovery.
In a truck-and-car accident, the liable parties can include one or more of the following:
- Car or truck driver for negligence (intoxication, fatigued driving, texting, etc.)
- Trucking company (failure to comply with regulations, failure to inspect, etc.)
- Truck manufacturer of a defective part (malfunctioning brakes or steering, leaky fuel tank that causes an oil spill, etc.)
Learn about the difference between a truck and car accident.
Nearly 90% of all trucking accidents are caused by human error. When you have suffered harm from a preventable crash, our legal advocates at Simpson Law Group can help you understand your legal options and explore your sources of financial recovery. We are known for our impressive results and hands-on service. Each client works closely with our San Diego truck accident lawyers throughout the process.